I Made It!!
Well I survived my "procedure". Dr. says that my insides look "normal"
and squeaky clean! If mommy could figure out how to use the scanner,
I'm sure she'd share those pic's with you too! Mommy got herself through by
planning some sort of "Baby's First Operation" scrapbook page and documented everything she could. Here's how things went.. as I saw it.
Had a bath... doctor's orders!
Played with the other little boy in our room.
Hey I was nervous, I had to take the edge off!
Mmmmmmmm
Looney Tunes... come on!
This is out of order...nothing is sacred to Mommy when it comes to her scrapbook.Just watching Jojo's Circus waiting for the enema to kick in!
Shared some quality time with Mommy before they came to get me.
Daddy checked out the news while we waited some more.
This is the next picture in sequence. None from the hospital because as we snuggled (okay I slept) Mommy got the shakes from the 3 coffees and 1 diet coke she had on an empty stomach. Daddy had to go get some food...no one to document...sorry!
However, once we got home, after my 2 hour snooze in the car, I felt great!
More results in a week or so, but so far I think I look perfect!!! No pyloric stenosis... must have been a spasm!

No comments:
Post a Comment