Catching Up
I can't believe that I have let so much time go by without updating...actually I can. You see I have been very busy...and I have developed an addiction to facebook. The school year is coming to a screeching halt, mom and dad have been here visiting and Tony and I went on a weekend getaway to Las Vegas.
Anyway, Sean and Ryan are doing great. Sean finished preschool today and had his end of year concert last night (photos to follow). Ryan went for his 15 month check up and he his healthy and continuing to grow... almost 27lbs....and still has a big noggin....90-95 percentile!!!
I'm looking forward to the last day of school...our new landscaping (next week) a weekend away (Memorial Day weekend) and heading north for a visit in June!
Here's a quick look at some of the goings on here









No comments:
Post a Comment