A Visit from Papa and "the Boys"
Last week Papa Joe, Paul and Peter made a whirlwind trip down to visit. We were so happy to have the company and show them where we live. We had a great time relaxing and visiting. I managed to remember to take a few pictures. I'll add more when Pete forwards them!!

Mommy was trying to get Ryan to pose after the guys left. Sean would have nothing to do with it!


Officer Sean is always on duty. Enjoying his new uniform courtesy of an early birthday gift from Nana and Papa Joe.

We put in an underground fence and Uncle Pete was helping to train Stanley.
FORE!!
Papa Joe and Uncle Paul look on as Sean works on his drive!
1 comment:
Hello to everyone!! Paul had a wonderful time visiting with the family, and seeing Nebraska. Sorry I couldn't be with him, but it was a bit cooler in Scotland!!
He has been telling us all about the house, the family, and Grand Island. He's so glad he was able to join Peter and Joe.
Love to all from Shirley XOXO
Post a Comment