Boy Defined: Nature's answer to the false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Boxing Day
On boxing day, we decided to take it easy. Tony and Dad went golfing. The boys and I took a tour of the neighbourhood, before the spent time swimming, in the pool. Later that day Chris joined us. We enjoyed a fantastic dinner at Manny's Original Chophouse... best food ever!


In front of our house. The boys have come to really like palm trees!

These signs were in front of Tower Lake. It is said that there is a 12 ft alligator in there. A little unsettling to say the least.
Sean in front of Tower Lake
Ryan in front of Tower Lake
Back of our house
Burning off some energy
Chris brought Zhu Zhu pets for the boys. Ryan has Num Num
and Sean has Mr. Squiggles. He went everywhere with us!
I had to (I mean got to) take a turn holding Mr. Squiggles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sean and Ryan - watch out!!! There is a truck coming up behind you!.

Love

Papa