Boy Defined: Nature's answer to the false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Brandon!!!
We had a beautiful day to celebrate Brandon's first year. The whole afternoon was spent out on our back deck. The kids had a great time running around, playing on the playground and even playing some games that Grandma got going. Brandon, on the other hand, wasn't as enthused... he was very unsure of all the people and excitement... he was happiest in Mommy or Daddy's arms. He did thoroughly enjoy his cake though!!!



















Lots of gift opening helpers!

Happy Birthday Brandon.. we love you!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brandon.....and daddy.
I hope you got our ecard Tony.....it was a keeper (plus I have been having delivery problems with the company....GRRRRR)

I'm sure it was special.

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a great birthday celebration for Brandon!!!

His reaction reminds me of you, Melissa, on your first birthday!!!! Yours was due to teething. No one could console you and your cheeks were fiery red!!!
I'll never forget it! LOL

We had a wonderful visit with everyone. Thank you.
Love, Nana xoxo