Baseball Season Opener
Tonight was Sean's first baseball game of the season. He was really excited to get started again. He and Daddy have been working on his hitting and throwing and it really shows! Another cause for excitement is his team... this year he is playing for Rich & Sons! This is a new team from last year. Although his old coach wanted him back, Tony sponsored a team... so it would have looked funny if his son wasn't on it. Sean's cousin Jake is on the team too.
Judging by the looks of some of his teammates... Ryan could have played this year. Although it is a 5-6 year old division... I'd be shocked if all on his team have celebrated their 5th birthday!
I was so proud of Sean tonight. He really stood out as one of the older, more experienced players. He was focused on the game whether he was on or off the field. He had a few good hits... from the tee and the coach!! Way to go Sean!
Sean's cheering section. They were well behaved and cheered, despite the fact that they are both suffering from sinus infections. Antibiotics and prednisone for both:(
The only lefty on the team. Just like Mommy and Uncle BJ... right handed for everything except hitting baseballs, golfing and shooting a puck!
Keeping his eye on the play.
Ready coach!
2 comments:
Good luck, Sean, this season. You sure look like a professional player!! Have a wonderful time.
Stephen is also a 'lefty' - golfs, plays sports left-handed, but does everything else with his right hand. Great family genes, I guess!
Oh Sean I guess I did something wrong because my comment I sent last night did not get posted. Seeing you on the ball field makes me want to be there watching you so much. You sure look like a ball player and you have a great swing. Your new Rich and Sons sweater looks wonderful on you. Enjoy your games. I can't wait until you are here in a few weeks.
Love
PapaJoe
Post a Comment