Ryan's 5th Birthday Party
Today, we went to the local gymnastics gym for Ryan's birthday party. He has been counting down the days and was so excited to go. Sean and I had to go to the church for a First Communion meeting, so Daddy, Ryan and Brandon headed over to set up. When I arrived, Ryan was helping to set the table.
After the kids arrived, they headed into the gym for some fun.
A zip line
Triple swing
Trampoline
Bouncer/Slide
Brandon was right in the thick of things.
A friendly joust
Everyone else got in the pit... so why not?
Ben 10 is the latest favourite.
Ryan's number 1 favourite birthday activity was presents, followed by jousting followed by "everything".
Finally a picture with Mommy:) <3
1 comment:
Ryan your birthday party looked like a wonderful fun time for everyone. You certainly deserved it. Seeing these pictures of you and your brothers only makes me look ahead to your visit in a few days. I can hardly wait to see you. You are missed. Hey - maybe we could Skype tomorrow.
Love
Papa
Post a Comment