Hockey Season Finale
Sean had his final hockey practice last night. For the season anyway! I'm not sure what got into him... perhaps it was his midnight wanderings, waking his younger brother that had him fatigued... not sure... but he was definitely lethargic in the beginning>
At the slightest touch he tumbled and laid for a LOOOOONG time, on his front...
and an equally LOOOOONG time on his back!
He sat and watched sadly:(
He did have company for a while! Shortly after this, I went down to see what was up and found him very upset. He said people were knocking him down and it wasn't fair... I was watching... I think it had more to do with the fatigue from the midnight wanderings. Fortunately, after a little pep talk from Mom, he was back on the ice, looking like a whole new kid... the real Sean.
Thanks to my new camera... you can see the increase in speed.
Chasing other kids for the puck.
Slightly out of breath
Look at the control!
Look out, it's MINE!
Waiting his turn
Great season Sean! I'm so proud of you and especially how you turned it around and enjoyed your last practice of the season!
1 comment:
Sean what great pictures. I can see you have become a very fast skater and your back-checking is great. As always I wish I had been there to see you in action.
See you in two more sleeps.
Love,
Papa
Post a Comment