Boy Defined: Nature's answer to the false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion.

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Brandon's 2nd Birthday Party
On Sunday, we hosted a birthday party for Brandon. Despite the windy weather and the condition of our backyard, everyone had a good time. Brandon was a little shy after waking from his nap, he thought he'd watch a video upstairs. However, after being coaxed downstairs by his beloved tortilla chips, he enjoyed himself. Presents and cake... what's not to like?!?!

A new tricycle from Mommy, Daddy, Sean and Ryan
The spread!
Great Grandma's Erm and Norma and Grandpa
Sean sporting a party hat
... and Ryan
Brandon and Annika having a swing
Brandon and Annika having dinner
The "wild" kiddie table... Sean, Jake and Austin
Porter, Ryan and Aidan
The elephant cake I made
The birthday boy and Mommy
Mommy, Daddy and the birthday boy
Blowing out candles... I think Ryan was trying to help too!
Mmmm...yummy!
Presents!
Stanley joined in the celebrations too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We hope you had a wonderful birthday Brandon.....Your Canadian Cousins.....(Mommy will appreciate this...I got 2 confirmations about ecards I sent....both had Tony's name...I will bet Brandon's card never made it....I am getting sick of relying on technology....oh well...our thoughts were with the Birthday Boy!!!!)
Hugs and Kisses to the Kids
Jane and Art et.al.