Boy Defined: Nature's answer to the false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

What a Trip!
As most of you know, the boys and I returned last weekend from visiting Nana and Papa Joe. After two travel days, three states and province we made it! Mommy had a minor (okay Tony, Mom and Dad might disagree and call it major) meltdown, but we made it. Our luggage on the other hand... not so much. Fortunately, we had a relaxing week planned and I have fantastic family and friends who came to the rescue. Thanks to Michelle (Ben and Sarah) and Tracy (Maggie and Thomas) Sean was able to get out and enjoy the outdoors skating and even skiing!! Mommy had an excuse to shop. New pj's and shirts for Sean, shirts for Ryan and spring duds for me!!
Ryan was sick, but thanks to the walk in clinic doc he was doing great by the end of the week. He had his one year check when we returned and he's looking good, working on 5 new teeth.
We returned to a hectic week of meetings, appointments and great weather. Tuesday it hit 81 degrees!!
Here are a few pics from our visit. I don't have as many as I would have liked since I was without my camera for half the trip. If anyone has any they took... please email them...that means you Pete!!!


Sean enjoyed going to Preschool skating everyday. What a great idea!! Those kids can really skate. He loved shooting the puck and now sees himself as a hockey player. He started his last session of skating this week.




Nana and Ryan came out to watch on Friday.
I couldn't believe my ears. when I returned from shopping mom told me Sean was skiing. I grabbed my camera and headed for the slopes. I arrived just in time to see his last run. He loved it, except when the instructor tried to slow him down!! He "couldn't want to" wear his own boots. he wanted to keep these ones!



















1 comment:

Dave Ja Vu said...

Hey guys! Glad to see your Mommy FINALLY posted. We missed seeing everything you got to do over Spring Break! What fun! Sean, you'll have to show me how to ski sometime! Later.

Jack-Jack