Boy Defined: Nature's answer to the false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

More Pictures From Disney


Visiting the outside bar after a long day of travel
Finally he sleeps. Ryan discovered that there was a world beyond the window on the plane...therefore no sleep. During dinner he got upset, so we put him in his stroller and ....

Sean showing off the scenery at the Coronado Springs


Being silly on the looooooooooooong walk back to the room after dinner.



I love this shot. The water was so calm on the way to breakfast you can see a perfect reflection of the resort. This is the main building and convention centre.




Sean in his Mickey ears. Ryan looked so cute too, unfortunately he would not cooperate.





Waiting to ride the racing cars in Tomorrowland






Mommy and Sean on Goofy's Barnbuster. This was great, we did the "baby swap". I got in line with Sean while Tony and Ryan went up the exit ramp. After we were finished the ride, I got off, Sean stayed on, Tony got on and I took Ryan. Sean loved getting to ride twice and Tony and I both got to share the experience with Sean.



Rainy day riding the carousel


Ryan on the teacups

Sean smiling because he knows the spinning is going to drive Mommy crazy!



Sitting down for tea at Minnie's kitchen table. Tony and Sean are riding Goofy's Barnbuster...again....three times in a row without getting off...maybe rain isn't such a bad thing.


So cute in ponchos!



Roy Disney, Minnie, Sean and Ryan














No comments: