Boy Defined: Nature's answer to the false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

We Did It!!
After an hour and a half (by me) and 15 minutes of "the Nana touch", Ryan is finally asleep in his "little big boy bed". As you can imagine it was very trying for everyone. Despite wanting out of the crib, he was apprehensive about the bed... at bedtime at least. I am proud to say that (with a little help from Dad), I put the bed together myself...yeah me!

Sweet Dreams little man...please stay this way all night.
Introducing the new bed.

We noticed the scratch on Ryan's face when we were finished. At one point he was running out of the room with some screw... I think he took on to the face... no crying though.





Big brother Sean looks on as Ryan tries out his new bed.


The crib will (tear) be dismantled when Tony gets home.



Nana's little helper.

Buckling and unbuckling his booster is a favourite activity.


Enjoying a juice box at lunch.

Ryan isn't crazy about wearing the engineers hat and scarf Nana brought, but he likes the whistle!


Engineer Sean... one of many Halloween options!


Goofy guy


Fireman Sean...this is the leader of the Halloween choices...today anyway!


Playroom renovation pics will follow...check back soon!











1 comment:

Dave Ja Vu said...

YAY! New bed!

I saw Grandpa Chuck and Grandma Lana today at Subway. Good to run into them!

Ryan, you're getting too big too fast. You AND Jack both. It's weirding me out!