Kindergarten Open House
The night before school started, we had a chance to visit Sean's classroom. He was very excited to find that Grace was going to sit across from him. They were in the same 3 year old preschool class and she lives behind us. I hope she is as happy about it as he is!! His teacher Mrs. W (I can't begin to spell it!) had some jobs for the kids to do to help them find they're way around the room.
Ryan was less than thrilled about being there. He kept saying "No Sean school, no!" We are still working on the adjustment for him going to daycare alone.
Sean's desk
Mommy helping Sean ... note the look on Ryan's face!
Mommy and her boys
Sean and Mrs. W
Sean in front of the school sign
1 comment:
Purple looks good on you, Lizzie!!
I can see why the day everyone in the district had to wear it, you all stood out!!!!
Mrs. "W." looks like a nice teacher, Sean.
Are you a good helper?
Is that Gracie and Anthony sitting on the floor with you?
The back packs look bigger than the kiddies!!
Is that a skate I see on your lunch bag, Sean? That's special, eh? Signed up for hockey yet?? Love Nana xoxo
Post a Comment