Boy Defined: Nature's answer to the false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

New Posts Are Coming

Things have been crazy since we got back, getting back to school, not to mention napping.  I forgot how tiring the first 3 months of pregnancy can be.  I have lots of pictures, just need the time to get them on here.  Keep checking, they're coming.   

This afternoon we are heading to the bowling alley for Sean's first big "friend" birthday party.  He has about 8 friends coming and is very excited.  Watch for that post soon.   

Tuesday will mark Sean's first day of Kindergarten.  I can hardly believe it.  My emotions go back and forth between teary (my little boy is growing up so fast) to excited for him, he is so ready!

Ryan is in for a big change this week too.  Tuesday, he will go to daycare by himself for the first time.  He's one of the big boys there now.   I know he will do great.  It will be nice having afternoon's with him alone... wait no... we both nap!!  Maybe in a few months!!

No comments: