Boy Defined: Nature's answer to the false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

I've Never Been So Proud of  a Misspelled Word!!

Within  the first few days of school, Sean brought home this journal entry.   I was amazed.  How quickly he was showing interest in sounds and how they make words.   

He is doing so much better with drop off in the morning.  He still likes Mommy to take him into the gym, and he comes back for lots of extra hugs and kisses (I don't mind that) but he gets in his line without any whining or complaining.

Mrs. W. stopped me yesterday when I was picking Sean up and said "I noticed something in your boy this week.  He's finally figured out why he's here!"    Apparently, he is doing much better than the first week.  First week he had the social part down, the rest... not so much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sean: What a nice sentence you wrote and you did it so very neatly. Maybe someday you will write me a story and draw apicture with it and send it to me.
Love,
Papa Joe

Anonymous said...

Oh Sean----your story is so good. I really like how you sounded out the word kitties. You wrote all the sounds yourself and now we can read what you wrote!!

Very good job!

Keep the stories coming.
Maybe you could write one about Ryan or Stanley or your rollerblading or soccer-----lots of things you can write about!!! Or hockey or golf or your gator!!
Love Nana