Trick-or-Treating at Stuhr Museum
Last Friday, we headed to the local museum for some trick-or-treating and good old fashioned fun.
Tiff, Justin and their boys Aiden and Porter joined in the fun too. Tiff and Justin recently moved to our street after returning to town. Tiff is an old friend of Tony's from high school. They have been such good friends, they even traveled to Barrie for our wedding 6 years ago.
Anyway, a good time was had by all. The boys had a good time together and looked so cute as Spiderman, Frog (Super Frog as Ryan calls it), Thomas the Tank Engine and Scooby-Doo.
We made our way down the treat trail and into Railroad Town. By the time we got there, it was getting dark and rather spooky. With tons of people roaming around it became a little nerve racking with the little ones, not to mention tiring, so we headed home.
Now I feel like Halloween is over... unfortunately this is not the case. It has never been my favorite, but it is nice to see how much the kids enjoy it. Now I wait for it to be over... so I can start my Christmas decorating... now there is something I can get into!!
2 comments:
That was a fun night eh boys!!
Hallowe'en is coming fast, so you will be out trick or treating soon.
Have fun!
Love Nana and Papa Joe
xoxox
I just love the costumes....how cute are the boys?????
It looks like you had a wonderful family visit....we thought of all of you Thanksgiving....
Love
The Biffis
Post a Comment