Boy Defined: Nature's answer to the false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

It's hard to believe that the Christmas holidays have come and gone already.   We had a great trip north to visit family and friends.   We did have a "slight" delay on the way there, due to a flight cancellation.  Fortunately we worked it out (due to Tony's perseverance), unfortunately we were without our luggage for about four days.   The boys had clean clothes thanks to Ben and were able to get out and play.  Skating would have to wait until the luggage arrived.   
The weather gave us a little bit of everything.  It snowed, was cold, warmed up (10 degrees Celsius) and rained.  Consequently, there was no skiing this year.   Dad had built an awesome fort for the boys, but the rain did away with that.  Not before it was used though.  
I'll post new pictures as soon as I get a minute to load the pictures.
As for baby, things are progressing normally.   I can hardly believe that I only have 10 weeks to go.  So much to do still.  Fortunately, Mom and Dad will be coming to visit on Friday.  Tony has a lot going on with work this month so they are coming to help out.   We'll be busy decorating and organizing the little guy's room.   The boys continue to be excited, but patient.  Sean has a better sense of what is happening, but Ryan is starting to show more interest.  
Keep checking for more pictures and updates!

No comments: