Look Who's A Big Boy Now!
Ryan took advantage of some mild temperatures this afternoon to test out his big boy bike. He did a great job. At first he was confused that he couldn't peddle backwards like he can on his tricycle, but he got if figured out quickly. He was even standing on the seat (much to Mommy's dismay!) at one point with one foot on it and the other stretched out behind him. Unfortunately, I was unable to get a photo before he got down. Somehow I think there will be future opportunities!!
Tomorrow the boys start swimming lessons. Luckily for Mommy they will be in the same class, so I get to sit back and relax. Check back for pictures.
1 comment:
Ryan, I can't believe how well you ride your new big boy bicycle. Pretty soon I will be down there with you and watch you ride it first hand.
Enjoy your bike but always be very careful and wear your hard hat just like you did today.
Love.
Papa Joe
Post a Comment