Happy 6th Birthday Sean!!
So, I've been a little slow with the updates lately... sorry... busy! However, I couldn't let today go by without wishing our big boy a very happy birthday.
Yesterday he started Grade One!! Unbelievable. Today, after school, he went golfing with Daddy. When they are finished, we will go to Applebee's for dinner, followed by ice cream cake, with Tony's family at our house.
Keep watching for updates from the summer... I'll get to them eventually.... once the back to school rush settles down... it does settle down... doesn't it?
Happy Birthday!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Sean!
We hope you enjoyed your special day.
Even though we couldn't be there, we sure were thinking of you and all the fun we must be having on your birthday.
You have grown since your school picture from last year!
Talk to you soon.
Lots of Love...... Nana and Papa xoxo
Hey.... Mommy..... we'd like to see more pics please!
Know you're busy.... maybe they could load while you're on the treadmill?????? LOL
Post a Comment