Boy Defined: Nature's answer to the false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion.
Saturday, February 06, 2010
Bouncy, Bouncy!
After dinner tonight, I managed to get some video of Brandon having fun in his exersaucer. I love watching him do this, he has such a great time!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Melissa....unfortunately...a message comes us saying that this video is not available. None of the video links are working....so instead I will have to use my imagination....Brandon continues to be a little beauty....but the is growing up way too fast. Enjoy! Hugs and Kisses~ Jane and Art
2 comments:
Hi Melissa....unfortunately...a message comes us saying that this video is not available. None of the video links are working....so instead I will have to use my imagination....Brandon continues to be a little beauty....but the is growing up way too fast.
Enjoy!
Hugs and Kisses~ Jane and Art
What a little charmer!
Post a Comment