Boy Defined: Nature's answer to the false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion.

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Happy 4th of July
We spent the afternoon playing and having a barbeque with our good friends/neighbours. Once Brandon got tired we headed back to our house to get him settled down and shoot off some fireworks. Brandon was kind enough to sleep through the whole thing... again... how I'm not sure... his room overlooks the driveway... where the show was!
Serious discussions over dinner.
Throwing snaps.
Daddy 'might' have gone a little overboard this year1
Chasing parachutes.
The boys each have their selection for the next one.

Sean, looking so grown up.


This is about the time Ryan said "Three more and I'm going to bed." Shows how tired he was, but as I'm sure you can guess... it didn't happen.

One of our fireworks.
One went off, but failed to shoot into the air... THIS is why fireworks are dangerous.
Monday morning clean up crew.

No comments: