Happy Canada Day 2010!
(Don't let Brandon's shirt confuse you!)
On July 1, after Sean returned from his camping trip, we celebrated Canada's birthday.
Smiley borrowed one of Sean's old shirts.
I'm not sure Ryan can take a picture without making a goofy face anymore.
Daddy picked up "a few" fireworks to help celebrate.
Ryan retrieving one of the fireworks... don't worry we gave it LOTS of time to cool off.
This was a BIG deal for him. Last year he was too nervous to come outside. This year he kept asking for "more black cats". He also said to anyone who was there "Did you see me cover my ears?" "No? That's because I didn't!"
The boys had scooter races while we waited for the sun to set.
Three of the four Canadians. Brandon slept through the whole show.
One of the fireworks.
Happy 143rd Canada!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh..... all 3 of the boys appear to have grown
so much, since we last saw them! We have a funny
feeling it will be busy times here in the near future!!
Can't wait for you to arrive next week.
Love, Nana xoxox
I'm so happy you took time to celebrate Canada's birthday. You are lucky to be able to celebrate two countries birthdays. And look at Ryan - no hands over his ears.
Love
Papa Joe
I'm so happy you took time to celebrate Canada's birthday. You are lucky to be able to celebrate two countries birthdays. And look at Ryan - no hands over his ears.
Love
Papa Joe
Post a Comment