Boy Defined: Nature's answer to the false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Barrie 2010 - Week 2 Pt.2
So, I thought I was on top of things yesterday when I updated... then I found more pictures. I guess this is what happens when I postpone updating for so long! During our visit to Jane and Art's cottage my camera was temporarily MIA and I was too lazy to bring it out when the girls and I went to Chris' cottage. Fortunately, Uncle Pete was there to save the day... and the memories! Here are a few of the pictures he shared with me. If anyone else has any pictures from these days (or any others)... please email them to me... thanks.

Enjoying the pool. It was so nice that the weather cooperated and it was great to see so many people swimming and playing in the pool:)
Stephen and Megan were having a great time with Brandon in the pool... until I got in... sorry guys;)

Art was a great playmate!
Lucy kept a watchful eye
Sean's turn to chase
Solving the problems of the world with Chris
A few days later, Michelle, Teresa, Tracy and I too k the kids to Chris' cottage. Oh and we brought our 10 kids with us too!! We had a great time hanging out on the floating dock, feeding ducks, and going for boat rides. We even beached the boat and got out to play for a while!
The whole group... why didn't anyone tell me I was standing so far away?
Teresa, Michelle, Maggie, Avery, Ryan, Sean, Lucas and Tracy
Avery, Sean, Ryan and Sarah
Ryan being Ryan and Sean
Maggie, Sarah, Thomas and Lucas
Me, Tracy and Uncle Bud

Ryan being Ryan with Thomas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures....and even greater memories. It was a cold, damp weekend here-- so your pictures were a wonderful reminder of better summer days.
I have some great pictures of the kids at the cottage-- and I will send them along as soon as I find my computer cord for my camera....grrrrrr.
Hope everyone had a great start to the new school year....everyone except mom that is.....enjoy your time at home Melissa.

Anonymous said...

ooops....I forgot to include my name...but of course you know its Jane.