Boy Defined: Nature's answer to the false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Ryan's 1st IP of the Season
Last weekend, Ryan had his first IP practice of the year. He was so excited to go and get back on the ice... especially after watching big bro for the last few weeks. He skated his heart out.. fell got up... skated his heart out... and so on. By the end of the hour he was whipped. As he came of he reminded me of Sean after his first IP a few years ago. He was crying... I asked "but did you have fun?" Through the tears he let out a big smile and said "YES!" Hopefully his stamina will build quickly and he won't get so exhausted:) Way to go Ryan!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Ryan do you ever look good skating. I can' wait until I come down again and we can go skating together. You sure hold your hockey stick properly. Keep up the great work on the ice and before you know it you'll be ready to play in a game just like Sean.

Love

Papa