Boy Defined: Nature's answer to the false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Sean's turn to be Goalie!!
Last weekend Sean had his turn being goalie. He was so excited to play AND to top it off, his teacher came to watch AND Grandma and Grandpa came too!! Unfortunately his team was defeated 10-9, however he took it well. He has a new appreciation for the position and the importance of covering the goalie when playing defense.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sean it as nice of you to volunteer to be the goalie at your last game. I can see it takes a few people to help you get all the equipment on but on the ice you look like a real good goalie. I like the picture of you in the net where you look just like the pro goalies.
I never once played the goalie position so you have experienced a part of hockey that I don;'t know. Keep having fun and I look forward to seeing you play when I come down in January.

Love

Papa