Boy Defined: Nature's answer to the false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

End of Preschool Celebration
Thursday was Ryan's last day of preschool... ever... sniff, sniff. On Thursday evening, we headed over to the church for his celebration and concert. However, it was uncertain for a while, if we would in fact be going. The first picture was taken at about 4:30 in the afternoon... it only looks like midnight. A big storm was rolling through. Not long after the sirens blew and we found ourselves in the basement taking cover. Thankfully, it was just a precaution. The storm passed and we were on our way.

"I'm so lucky Mommy, cause I got this balloon"


Holding in the excitement
I love the range of facial expression

A Pizza Hut, a Pizza Hut, Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut. McDonald's, McDonald's, Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut. Man I was hungry by the end of this song!





The reminds me of a picture of me at a Christmas Concert, only I wasn't the moon, I was 5 Golden Rings!

So happy and proud.

This was the Chicken dance... he did a great job, but NO WAY was he touching his partner.

Waiting to receive their certificates.
I didn't get the picture I wanted... he took the wrong route and I couldn't see him... at least he came back the right way!


So serious.
Cookies and juice with Grandma, Grandpa and brothers after.
Great job Ryan... we're so proud of you! Next stop.. Kindergarten.. well registration anyway... next week:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Ryan...... we are so proud of you!!!! You look so happy and so darn cute singing and dancing in your concert!!!

We are sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate with you, but we sure were thinking of you! We heard all about how well you did from mommy.

Enjoy your registration night for kindergarten... you are growing up so fast! Lots of Love, Nana & Papa Joe xo