Ryan's Last Baseball Game of the Season
Ryan's baseball season was extended, due to a rain-out last week. So, on Wednesday, we headed back to the diamond for his final game. Once again, he had a great time and had a fantastic game. He ended his first season with a solid hit during the third (coach pitch) inning! Way to go Ryan!
Waiting for his turn to bat (#2)
Taking a break after batting (it was an 8:00 game.. so he was tired... and hot)
Hitting during one of the 1st two (t-ball) innings
Running to 1st base
Off to 2nd base
Rounding 3rd and heading home!
He was pitcher during the 2nd inning (no pitching necessary at this level)
Batting during the 2nd inning
Team meeting after the game!
Great season Ryan, we're so proud of you!
1 comment:
Ryan you look so good on the baseball diamond. You have a great swing and you sure look like you can run the bases. I only wish I was there to see you but I'm glad mommy takes pictures to share with everybody. See you soon - only 12 more sleeps.
Love,
Papa Joe
Post a Comment