Boy Defined: Nature's answer to the false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion.

Monday, August 22, 2011

We're Goin' Goin' Goin' to Canada's Wonderland
We had a great day at Canada's Wonderland, with my friend Teresa and her kids. Sean enjoyed being able to ride some 'bigger' rides... and Ryan got on one too! I think we might be able to venture outside of Kidzville next year!! Here are a few pictures of our day.



Such grown-up boys, they stood in line all by themselves to wait for their turn to ride a 48" + ride! They handled themselves very well.
Sitting on their hats, just in case, waiting for the ride to start.
Weeeeeeee!
Waiting for their turn to ride the bumper cars. This was Ryan's choice as he couldn't do the previous one. I had to laugh when I saw this as I have a similar picture of these guys and a few other friends a few years back... if you are interested you can see it in this post.


Sean picked this car because it was called Stanley!

The crew having a pizza lunch.
With Snoopy
... and Charlie Brown

Sean is less than impressed with this ride after Klockwerks earlier in the day!
Linus.. not sure where his blanket was.
Ryan was excited to ride this roller coaster ALL BY HIMSELF!

Mommy actually let them play a game.. and they were SO excited:)

No comments: