Happy 3rd Birthday Brandon!
For the last few days, we have been talking to Brandon about his upcoming birthday. However, we weren't sure if he understood what we were talking about. Well...this morning I went into his room to get him... as I opened the door I said "Happy Birthday Brandon" and he was soooo excited! He even sang a bit of the birthday song!
| The boys |
| Brandon and Daddy |
| Brandon and Mommy (dressed for the gym) I had Tony take this picture just in case we forgot in the afternoon... you know after I had a shower and was dressed... good thing... cuz I forgot!!! |
| After playing at child watch, while I went to my class, Brandon had a swimming lesson. On the way to the change room he told EVERYONE he saw that it was his birthday. |
| His instructor Christy had an inflatable birthday cake for him to play with during their lesson! |
| Dinner at Applebees. The boys like to go there for their birthdays because they sing a cool birthday song! |
1 comment:
Dear Brandon: I'm so sorry I've taken so long to tell you how much I have enjoyed looking at your birthday pictures. You look so grown up and you look so happy to be celebrating your birthday with your friends, mom and dad and Sean and Ryan. Nana and I would love to have been with you. Your new Gator looks great. I Know you will have driving it but please be careful. When you come to visit in the summer you will be able to drive the car we have here for you and Ryan if he is not to big. You must have been happy to get the big balloon of Mickey! Some day soon we must all go and see Mickey at DisneyLand.
Love,
Papa
Post a Comment