Rich & Sons Indoor Showroom Grand Opening
On Friday, Brandon and I made our way to Rich & Sons for the ribbon cutting ceremony for the new indoor showroom. Tony has been working very hard on this addition, so we really wanted to be there to show our support. Brandon was very well behaved and seemed to enjoy the outing... it didn't hurt that the cookie table was at his level. Sean and Ryan wanted to attend too, but unfortunately it was during the school day.
| Grandma Erm, Daddy and Brandon (enjoying his first cookie) |
| This water fountain is the first thing customers see as they enter the showroom. |
| Daddy and Brandon. Tony was waiting to do his next "spot" on the radio. |
| Brandon and another cookie! |
| Tony preparing for a television interview. |
| Tony and Nick during the ceremonial ribbon cutting. |
| Brandon hanging out in Daddy's office. |
| Tony, Grandma Erm and Nick pose under the portrait of Grandpa Rich. It now hangs in the showroom. |
| What is a celebration without cake?! |
1 comment:
Hi Tony: I can't wait to get to G.I. and see the showroom. The walk through we had before we came back home made me sense this was going to be exceptional and the photos here are proof that it is. I love the picture of you and Nick with Erm and the picture of Rich in the background. That certainly places the whole business in perspective.
I trust the opening and all that took place around it was gratifying for you and made all the hard work in preparation for the opening worthwhile. It looks like Brandon took care of all the cookies.
With affection,
Joe
Post a Comment