Boy Defined: Nature's answer to the false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Preschool has FINALLY begun!!!
After an entire summer of "Mommy I want to go to Preschool" the first day has arrived. Tony came home from work so that we could accompany him as a family on his first day. We managed to get some nice pictures while we were there. So, here I am the teary eyed mommy of a preschooler. I can't even believe it!
Father Frank was there meeting and greeting the kids this morning. Sean was eager to have his picture taken with him. He loves to say hello to him as we arrive at church on Sundays. Once he even shouted out "hi Father" during the silence after communion!
Having a chuckle while waiting to go into the classroom.
It took some convincing for him to see that this was his backpack NOT his suitcase. He thought we were going to the airport, but was just as happy to hear we were going to preschool. Here is our little scholar heading into class.

No comments: