Boy Defined: Nature's answer to the false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Well here goes nothing. Dave has assured me that this blog thing is an easy way to keep family and friends up to date on the goings on at the Staab house. We'll see... I'm going to attempt to make postings on a regular basis...I said attempt. So, check frequently to see what the boys have been up to and how they're growing.
Hangin' with the Boys!
Ryan and Jack (Dave and Amy's little guy) hanging out at Jack's place today.
Sean and I took Ryan for a stroll last week.
Off to Preschool!! Sean begins preschool at Blessed Sacrament on Wed. Sept. 6. Mommy has taken a personal day from work to escort him to and from his first day. Last Wed. night we went to open house to see the room, meet some classmates and see his teacher (Mrs. Zach again). Sean can't wait to get started.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Melissa - I'll have to check this out - I haven't gotten into the blog thing - but every newscaster, sports figure etc has a blog. Maybe it's time the Duke had one!!

Anonymous said...

Melissa....I am impressed...being a techno wizard myself, I love the whole blog idea....don't know how to do it...but like it just the same. I will be able to share the latest photos with grandma and grandpa when they come for Sunday dinners....
Jane

Anonymous said...

Me likey, Melissa! I told you it was easy!

Dave

Anonymous said...

This is great, Melissa - just wish we knew how this high-tech stuff works!
Looking forward to more up-to-date news of the boys.