In the Interest of Safety...
Beginning February 1, you will need to sign in to view our blog. I thoroughly enjoy posting pictures of our boys and writing bits to keep you, our family and friends, up to date on their milestones (and illnesses). However, I am very conscious that this is a website which can be accessed by anyone. Unfortunately in this day and age, "anyone" can be questionable people. Therefore we wish to be sure that our boys are protected. You will receive an invitation at your email address. All you'll have to do is sign in using a Google account. If you don't already have a Google account, no big deal it only takes a minute to sign up, using your email address and a password. Hopefully this won't keep any of you from continuing to visit. Friend's of ours just added this feature to their blog, so I can say as an experienced blog visitor, it is very simple.
Invitations will arrive in the following mailboxes on Feb. 1.
Chuck and Lana Staab
Nick and Jeannette Staab
Paul and Shirley Duncan
Peter Duncan
Jane and Art Biffis
Chris and Melissa Biffis
Chris Letters
Shannon Bischoff
Megan O'Connell
Erin Forrest
Rosemary and Angelo Stocco
Ken and Sue Phillips
Michelle Aspden
Teresa Ansdell
Marnie Durst
Tracy Olavsen
Audrey Laviolette
Anna Barone
Deb Burrows
Kevin and Tammy Charney
Carol Forget
Heather Schnurr
Tricia Johnston
Sandy and Darrin Manley
Bev Phillips
The Reids
Tim and Sara Fischer
Dave and Amy Vrbas
The Weldricks
Deb Mistretta
Kim Roberts
If your name is not listed here, I may not be aware that you have been visiting us. Just send me and email and I'll add you to the list.
Thanks for understanding and keep coming back.
Love,
Tony, Melissa, Sean & Ryan
1 comment:
I can say with absolute sincerity that it is very easy to log in once the blogs become private! We just made ours that way and no one has had any problem at all! It adds approximately two seconds to your visit--that's all!
Great job, Melissa & BOYZ
Post a Comment