Boy Defined: Nature's answer to the false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion.

Saturday, June 14, 2008


My New Office!!
For about a week now, I have been busy working, moving and setting up my new office.  That meant moving all of the storage stuff that was in the upstairs room to the basement and moving all of my office stuff up to the top floor.  It was a big job, lots of sorting, pitching and organizing, but I love how it came out.  I've actually gotten back to work on some scrapbook pages.    Here's a 360 view of my new office.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a wonderful job in creating your workspace. The video gives one a great feeling of the room. It should be warm, inviting room to spend time in. Enjoy it.
Love
Dad

Anonymous said...

All your hard work has paid off! The room looks great!
Now doing your scrapbooking will be less hassle as you can leave your projects out and just close the door!!
I enjoyed the video as it made the visual I had in my head from your descriptions , more accurate.
Doing the work for your summer course will be more appealing when doing it in a nice environment such as your new office!!!! {joke! joke! }
Love
Mom xoxo