Boy Defined: Nature's answer to the false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

YEAH, It Finally Worked!!!
I have no idea what I did differently... but enjoy this short clip that Tony took of Ryan and I at swimming last night.  
Ryan took to it like... well... a duck to water!  All those weeks watching Sean at his lessons seems to have paid off.  He let me lead him on his front and back.  He kicked, and he jumped.  By the end he refused to kick because he wanted to jump more.  He also repeated over and over.. "Mommy let go...Mommy let go!"   Enjoy the video. I'll do more, now that I know it works.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is amazing!!! Both the video and Ryan jumping into the pool!
Almost feel like you're there!!!
Ryan , you are doing a good jump in the pool!

Sean, maybe mommy will get a video of you jumping in the pool for us to see!

Talk soon.
Love
Nana xoxo

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Ryan!
Come and visit us with Sean, Mummy, Nana and Papa Joe, and have a swim in our pool. We have a new, bright blue liner that was put in this week.
Looking forward to your visit in July!
Lots of love from Paul, Shirley, Stephen and Megan
xoxoxo