Canada Day Fireworks
Unfortunately, I don't have as many pictures as I would have liked. Sean was having so much fun, but Ryan wasn't. He did well last year as long as he sat with me, but this year he was fearful. As you can see in this picture he wore earplugs in hopes of diffusing the sound, but he still wanted no part of it. However, that didn't mean that he went to bed willingly either. Consequently, I was in and out and in and out and in and out... oh and up and down (the stairs) and up and down and up and down.... get the picture??
Sean's buddy from across the street was more than willing to come over to chase parachutes and help set off (under Tony's watchful eye) fireworks. I think his favourite part was staying up until 10:00... unfortunately he still got up at 6:30!!
1 comment:
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO EVERYONE!!!!
SEE YOU VERY SOON
LOVE FROM PAUL, SHIRLEY, STEPHEN AND MEGAN
Post a Comment