First Day of Preschool - Year 2
This past Tuesday, Ryan started his second year of preschool. This year he will be going for 2 hr 45 min a day 4 days a week. He has been so excited... and a little bored since Sean went back to school. However, the night before and the first day brought some nerves. He told me he didn't want to go and it was "stupid"... then he decided "okay I'll go, but I'm just going to sit there". Fortunately, I knew these comments were the result of a normal fear of the unknown. Preschool was almost 3 months ago... the memory is short when you are 4! Anyway, he had a great day. Tonight he is very tired and even woke crying ... so much to sort out in his mind. I know he is looking forward to a break tomorrow... but I'm sure he'll be ready to go again by Monday.
Ryan's teacher Mrs. Seier is a retired kindergarten teacher, we used to work together.
No comments:
Post a Comment