Sean's 7th Birthday
Mommy and Daddy gave Sean a big boy set of golf clubs:)
Now that he can tie his own shoes, Sean has some Nike shoes.
So much taller than he was at their first meeting (Sean's 1st birthday) when Briant gave him to Sean.
Grandma and Grandpa brought Sean this cool Husker birthday cookie
We celebrated with a swim at the pool with family and good friends.
Ryan celebrated by swimming without his floaty!
Star Wars birthday cake at the house after burgers and dogs
1 comment:
Wow Sean do I ever like your new golf clubs. I can hardly wait to be with you so we can go out and hit some beauties.
Your birthday cake and party looked like a great time which I would love to have shared with you in person. Well do I remember B.J. having ( I can't remember his name) for you on your first birthday. He was so excited filling it with goodies for you. I'm sure he looks down on you with pride as you continue to grow into a beautiful young man.
Say hi to Ryan and Brandon and give them a hug from me.
Love
Papa
Post a Comment