Decking the Halls
I decided to get a jump start on holiday decorating... okay I always start at this time of year... but this year it is even more necessary as we will be gone for a good portion of the holidays. I figured if I didn't start soon... why bother!
Brandon is very curious about all of the decorating I've been doing. So far he has done a nice job of leaving things alone.
2 comments:
Melissa, your tree looks beautiful. I love the top picture of Brandon. It would be wonderful to know the thoughts going through his head as he watches you put all the pieces together.
I'm sure Christmas excitement will start to build in the house.
Love,
Dad
Loved those hockey and pumpkin photos! So you have a goalie in the family... prepare for that extra expense in equipment. Unbelievable how much those pads can cost. Rory liked his turn at goalie on his hockey team a little too much ... we could be in for the expense as well.
Julie O'Connell
Post a Comment