Boy Defined: Nature's answer to the false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

First IP Hockey Practice

On Sunday, Sean and I made the trek for his first hockey practice of the season.  He was excited to go and did a fantastic job once we got there.  He was anxious to get his equipment on and say hi to all of his coaches.  Once on the ice he actually followed directions and waited his turn in line to do drills.  This is quite an improvement from last year when he would be bop anywhere he wanted anytime he wanted.   He found out that a buddy from last year is on a team this year. This seems to have gotten his attention.   This boy is a couple of years older, but it got Sean to see the purpose in what he is doing on the ice... show the coaches that I can do it too, so I can get on a team next year.  Here's hoping!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sean you look really good out on the ice!
And your hockey shirt isn't as long this year!!
That must mean you've grown some since last year.

I like the way you were keeping your stick on the ice as you skated through the pylons.
Good job, Sean.
Love
Nana
xoxo