Riding "Frank" the Combine
Ever since he first saw the movie Cars, Sean has loved "Frank" the combine. I guess Ryan has picked up on it from big bro because at this time of year, they are very preoccupied with whether or not Frank is in the fields.
This past week, they were lucky enough to go out for a ride on "Frank" with our friend Tiffany's dad. After school, Tiff drove us to the field where we got to ride on a tractor which took us out to the combine. Unfortunately, pictures were hard to get as I was inside the tractor trying to get a pic of inside the combine. Here is what I got. Sean is a bit easier to spot than Ryan because of his white shirt. The first two are Sean and the third is Ryan.
Apparently, both boys were very good. They sat in their seats without moving and asked lots of questions. I think they were impressed with how much Sean already knew from his Mighty Machines On the Farm DVDs!
No comments:
Post a Comment