4TH OF JULY FUN
On the evening of July 3rd we set off some more fire works. This time in honor of the birthday of the USA. This was the first year that Sean has ever seen fireworks... and not been terrified. Ryan was a little nervous at first, but came around quickly. We did it on Thursday night because we had plans for the weekend which meant we would have to leave early Saturday morning. They boys were so tired on Friday from Thursday night that they slept through all of the excitement... including many "questionable" extremely loud fireworks.
Sean shows off the stash
The boys get seated for the show.
I was so busy watching I forgot to take more pictures... sorry. It was a beautiful display though... trust me!
1 comment:
Wow Sean I can't believe all the fireworks sitting behind you on the truck. You must have had a great time watching them in the sky. Both you and Ryan look like you have very comfortable front row seats to watch from. I hope you thanked mommy and daddy.
Love,
Papa
Post a Comment