Boy Defined: Nature's answer to the false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion.

Monday, July 07, 2008

THE SPARE ROOM RENOVATION IS COMPLETE.... ALMOST!

During the  month of June I spent a LOT of time working on my office and the spare room.   I painted the old office, found a new comforter set, a few pictures and yesterday found a dresser, headboard and nightstands to complete the transformation.  Well... as with any project there are always a few things to finish... lamps and other decorations will come in due time!



Sean lays on the bed to prove it is really comfy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our new room looks very nice. It is obvious that you have put alot of work into changing it from your "old " office to our spare bedroom! We will enjoy our new location, I'm sure.
The photos of July 1st and 4th, look like you could have put on a display to compete with our fireworks at Heritage Park!
Sean and Ryan look very much at home in the water at Coco Keys. Sounds like you had a nice get-a -way!
Now comes your get-a-way to Barrie!!! Looking forward to seeing you on Thursday! 3 more sleeps,Sean!!! Love,Mom Xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey Sean - get out of my bed! Your mommy has done a beautiful job in recreating her old office. I look forward to being there with you and staying in the new room.
Love,
Papa