The Circus
Once again I fell down on my duties as photographer. However, I did manage to snap a couple of pics at the circus. Despite having a fever, Sean managed to have a good time. He even told me some of the things that were the same as the Barrie Circus and some of the things that were different. He got to ride the elephant again... but I'm not sure if we got a picture... again. I couldn't help but feel bad when after getting off the phone with Tony at intermission Sean said "Mommy who was that?... Is Daddy coming to get me?" He was a trooper and hung in there. I think it helped that he had both mommy and grandma to cuddle with and Jake to talk to... not that he said much. This was Ryan's first circus experience. He had Annika and Austin and Mommy's friend Amy's Jack to hang out with. Without a nap he was a little antsy too, but made friends with popcorn, M&Ms and a water bottle.
One of the many acts.
Looking for the perfect piece...
and devouring it!
Sean and Jake snuggling in with Grandma to watch the show.
No comments:
Post a Comment