Patience is a Virtue... This 4 Year Old Does NOT Possess!
Last week, Grandma brought Sean and Ryan each a new shirt. Sean was so happy to get it and wanted to wear it right away. Since it looked like another shirt she had given him, that she had embroidered Rich & Sons on, he wanted to know why this one didn't have it too. Grandma explained that her sewing machine wasn't set up for it right now, but she would do it soon. He was okay with that... or so we thought. Not long after this discussion and Grandma had left, Sean told me he had to go to the bathroom and left the room. Shortly after, he came downstairs, saw me, grabbed his shirt and started crying. At this point I am oblivious to what is going on. Through his tears he says... I'm sorry mommy... you're mad at me. Again, I have no idea what is going on or why I am supposedly mad at him. Turns out he didn't have to go to the bathroom at all, but had gone upstairs to retrieve and pen and write Rich & Sons on his shirt himself. Seems Grandma's time line wasn't quite good enough. From what I understand he did this looking in the bathroom mirror (explains the R). After a brief chat about being patient and not writing on our clothes, I told him how impressed I was with how his printing is coming along!! I still can't get over the H... wow!
1 comment:
It is so good to see that Sean is printing his letters so well! However, it would be nicer to see it on paper. He is such a sweet sensitive boy . You sound like you handled the situation well, Melissa. And Ryan appears to be enjoying his popcorn and the show. That is a food I don't recall you eating until you were a bit older. We were so cautious about celery and those types of foods, for fear of you choking!! But Ryan seems to be handling it quite well. Hope you enjoyed your day shopping in Kearnery! Give hugs and kisses to the boys. Lots of love to you all. Nana & Papa
Post a Comment