Boy Defined: Nature's answer to the false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spring Break Highlights and Lowlights
This last week has been something else. For the first time since I have lived here, I have been in town for spring break...
actually this is the first time I've been here and Mom and Dad haven't. As a result, I've had a lot of time on my hands. I 
thought that it was going to be a wonderful thing ... but... At the beginning of the week I wasn't feeling so hot, typical 
for a teacher right. by mid week I was feeling better, but Sean had a fever (started just before the circus). Figures, our 
daycare provider was working that day and I couldn't send him. Thursday fortunately, Grandma offered to take the boys
so I could continue with my plans to go shopping. Daddy even took the boys to McDonald's for breakfast so I could go to
the gym first! After a successful day of shopping the boys returned home. They had a great time with Grandma at her
house and helping Grandpa at the pasture where they are building their new house. I understand there was a picnic
and tractor rides! Unfortunately, by this time, Ryan was showing signs of being under the weather. By Thursday night 
his nose was running green and Friday we were off to the doctor. Well it must have been 4 weeks... that's right Ryan
has another sinus infection and is back on antibiotics (so much for celebrating 2 weeks of putting him to bed without
meds ... longest run ever).Sean was tested for strep, it came back negative, but we'll see what the culture shows. In the 
mean time he is on an antibiotic for a sinus infection too. What a way to spend a week off! They've mainly been playing
and lounging in front of the t.v... poor Diego is about to be worn out! Right now it is raining so they are in the garage 
playing... Sean is pushing Ryan in the stroller playing we're at the airport! It's quite funny, both in their pj's, coats and
boots! Hopefully both will be feeling better for the Easter Bunny's visit, church and lunch at Grandma and Grandpa's.  
Check back for pictures.

No comments: