Boy Defined: Nature's answer to the false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Okay, So the Date Wasn't Set
Just got another call from my doctor.  Seems that next week is a busy week in the birthing unit.  The earliest date he could schedule my induction... since I don't have preeclampsia, diabetes etc. was Thursday the 19th.  Ya that's right the day before my due date!!!!!  Maybe it is for the best, this way I can go in on my own and avoid a full fledged induction.   Oh ya, and the time to be there is 7:00 PM!!  So I guess I hope that I go on my own ASAP, before he goes out of town for the weekend or late Sunday early Monday.  I'll know more after my appointment on Thursday, always the chance one of the other scheduled inductions will go in on her own, leaving an opening.

No comments: