Boy Defined: Nature's answer to the false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Welcome Home Brandon!!

Despite the great new rooms at the hospital, by Saturday morning, we were more than ready to head home with Brandon.  When the doctors, mine and Brandon's, came to check in on us mid-morning we were already packed and ready to go.  It was a beautiful day and let's face it although in theory it sounds like a good idea to hang around and get some well deserved rest, the beds just aren't that comfortable and rest isn't that plentiful.  Besides I was feeling great. We arrived at home around lunch time and by 4:30 or so I was making dinner for the family!

We arrived just in time to catch Papa Joe and the boys before they headed out to a pancake feed for lunch.  The boys were so excited to have their little brother at home.  It was wonderful to see how they were dotting on him.  I do look forward to the novelty wearing off, just a little bit.  Although they do it because they love him, they can be somewhat smothering.
Brandon all bundled up and ready to leave the hospital.
Sean and Ryan checking Brandon out.
Very proud big brothers.

1 comment:

Dave Ja Vu said...

Congrats on Brandon's arrival. I love all of his dark hair! Sean and Ryan look as proud as can be. What a blessing to have 3 good looking dudes! Take care!

The Vrbi