Swimming Lessons
A couple of weekends ago.... ya I've been a little busy to update regularly... the boys started swimming lessons. I'm hoping to get a couple of sessions in before summer. This session, Sean and Ryan are in two different groups within the same level making things much easier on me. I'm able to take them at the same time and sit back and watch without having to worry about what the other is up to. Despite the convenience of this, I hope this will not be the case next round. I really would like to see Sean pass to the next level. He loves the water, but is quite timid, not wanting to get his face or hair wet. Week by week he is becoming more brave... we'll see. Ryan on the other hand has no fear... major reason we are getting an early start on swimming season. He is loving this. During the first class, he kept turning to me and saying with a big smile "Mommy, me like swimming lessons!"
Enjoy the video!
2 comments:
Ryan and Sean it sure sounds like you are both enjoying your swimming lessons.
Maybe you'll be able to jump in by yourself pretty soon, eh Sean?
Papa Joe and I will come and see you during some of your lessons when we come to Grand Island!
We would love to see both of you jump in the water!!
Have fun and see you soon! Love, Nana xoxo
Hi guys - maybe you can teach Uncle Pete how to swim ... I'm not very good at it!!
But you guys are doing great - keep at it - maybe you can be a lifeguard one day.
Pete
Post a Comment