Boy Defined: Nature's answer to the false belief that there is no such thing as perpetual motion.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

80 Degrees in the Sunshine
The boys and I enjoyed a beautiful Monday afternoon outside.  Driving vehicles, riding bikes, tricycles and scooters.  School can't get out soon enough, so much fun to be had!






Look out world, Ryan's driving now!



I love this picture.  Sean was in time out for pushing Ryan on the slide. 
Ryan decided that rather than play by himself, he would sit out until Sean was done.  It is wonderful to see what good buddies they are becoming.  I'm getting ready to become serious about potty training Ryan, Sean is already letting me know how he can help Ryan to be successful.  We'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a surprise to check the blog and find new pictures again!!! The boys sure look like they are enjoying their playground and ride-ons! I'm sure it is more fun for Sean now that his little brother is big enough to be able to join him in the outdoor play setting. Cute picture of Sean and Ryan at Sean's time-out !!!!! Your pots look good, Melissa.
Love ya" all.
Nana xoxo

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the picture of the boys on the back patio steps. I would love to know the conversation that took place between them.
Ryan you are all boy in your pictures driving the Hummer (I can't believe it) and steering on your own. Last time Papa was with you he did severe damage to his back and spine steering while you sped around the front lawn. Now I can safely watch you!
Nice to see you still enjoy the police car Sean. Tell Ryan Papa has his police car already for him here when he comes in July. It's parked right beside your Jeep in Papa's garage.
Play carefully and continue to enjoy the outdoors.
Love
Papa

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Melissa!!

Love
Dad